Challenge Reminder - Mixed Media Tag with Brusho Backgrounds

Hi there!

Susanne writing today and I have to share a colourful mixed media tag with our lovely Crazy Flower stamps. My tag is a reminder for our running colour challenge. You can join it until Tuesday 14th.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/11/rubber-dance-november-colour-challenge.html


I cut a tag from a Brusho background out of my stash. I painted some areas with gesso and acrylic paint and added some stamping.
The flowers are from the brand new Crazy Flowers #1 stamp set. I stamped them onto a piece of Brusho coloured paper and cut them out. I glued them onto the tag and drew the stems with a watercolour pencil.
The title is cut with a Sizzix Word Block die from Tim Holtz. Finally I adhered the tag to a black base, which is slightly bigger.

Thank you for stopping by today!
We would love to see you playing along in our November Colour Challenge.
xx Susanne.

Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Brushos
Acrylic Paints
Archival Ink

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful tag, Susanne! ♥ ♥ ♥
Oh my !! This is an incredible tag !!
Ink Art Designs said…
I love seeing your tags Susanne! The brusho's make such a beautiful background. Love this!
Dot x
ionabunny said…
Lovely background. These big bold flowers are so beautiful. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!