Quick and easy CAS cards by Melina

Hello!

Melina here today with some really quick and easy cards! 
I needed some "for all occasions" cards in my stash, so I made all these
seven cards at the same time.


I started by taping watercolour paper to my craft matt. 
I wanted a sharp, white boarder outside my coloured area.


I applied Distress oxide ink and used a different colour for some splashes.


I stamped my images with the tape still on.


Here they are with the tape removed - sharp white boarders as I wanted.


Then I just stamped different sayings on my cards from the
Beautiful Words stamp set, backed them with pattern papers and glued to my card bases.


Done!





That was quick and easy, right?
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina




Rubber Dance stamps used:

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Lovely cards, Melina! Really easy, yet beautiful cards that anyone would be happy to receive. The sharp white edges are the icing of the cake, I really liked that. Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Mac Mable said…
Fun and love the colours and those stamps x
Simple and Super cute cards, Melina. Lovely colors!
ionabunny said…
These are gorgeous. I really must get those shrooms. All these stamps are so striking and lend themselves perfectly to this style. Hugz
These are simply stunning Melina, I love the crisp edges too, gives a really professional finish to them
Hugs
Donna xx
Thank you all for sweet comments 😊
These cards is simply stunning, Melina! It is great to have some cards on the go when you need one. I wish you a wonderful and creative weekend!
Hugs, Anita x
Susanne Rose said…
Brilliant cards my dear! I love that the stamps are totally in focus! Super lovely idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!