Tag For a Man in Blue




Hi.  Susan from the DT here.  I wanted to make a tag for the man in my life.  He is fond of blue and so it fits the Rubber Dance challenge theme of this month!




First I put black acrylic paint on my craft sheet and gave my # 8 tag the first layer with my brayer, then blue and white until I was satisfied. I stamped the edges with the sewing machine stitches stamp and black archival ink.  It looked pretty good.  I embossed the tag with a texture folder from Spellbinders. The butterflies are stamped with chipped sapphire distress ink and then cut out, the same with "my" man in the photo frame. The heart is a Tim Holtz die and I have stamped my silk ribbon with Love Forever.






Thank you for your visit to the blog and I wish you a very good day.
Hugs, Susan

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Very cool man tag, Susan! I don't know why, but I always find it difficult to make cards (or tags) for the men in my life. This one is full of great ideas, though, and I love the result! Thank you!! ♥
Awesome man in blue tag, Susan! I wish you a nice and creative weekend :-)
Hugs, Anita ♥
Susanne Rose said…
Love your tag Susan!!! There are so many details, it's awesome. xx Susanne.
Mac Mable said…
What a fabulous tag for the man in your life x
Craftyfield said…
Gorgeous masculine tag! Love the combination of the man image with the photo frame.
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous colours and textures and I love all the layered elements you have used. HUgz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!