Meet the Design Team!


I'm proud to announce the most fabulous Design Team! 


After I put the DT Call out on the web early in May, I received an abundance of applications from talented artists from many different countries, and I am very thankful for every single one. It was not easy to pick out just a few!! 

But finally ......drumroll .....tamta-tamtara-tammm-ta ....kabashhh! 

- here they are!
http://www.rubberdance.com/designers.html


Under each bio, you'll find a link to their blogs - so hop along and enjoy the inspiring ride! :-)


Happy Dancing








www.rubberdance.com


Comments

MiamiKel said…
Congratulations to the team chosen! I look forward to many creations ahead ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!